Saturday 1 October 2016

MiMoon update!

Hi! I am going to tell you about MiMoon! They operated him and put metal in him.Yesterday  my mum and I went to the vet and wanted to see how he was and the vet said the operation went fine and he was already walking a bit! And he started giving us pills and stuff like that. And then we asked when we could get him home and he said that we would take him now! So he is now home in a cage ( big) thanks a lot too Isabel and S go visit Isabel's blog; http://www.istriaoutsidemywindow.com/
And thanks to you all for your messages of support! You can now find me with the follow me buttons!
Big kisses to you all and see you soon :)

MiMoon's leg!

1 comment:

  1. It's a relief that this monkey is now safe! Soon he'll be able to jump around like a macaque.

    ReplyDelete